ρσρ Ṡṭαṛ
ρσρ Ṡṭαṛ
ρσρ Ṡṭαṛ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ρσρ Ṡṭαṛ

|| أوَل مُنتدَى يَختَص بأكثَـر مِن ثَـلآثِين فَنَـ ـاآن و فَنَـ ـاآنَـ ـه ~..

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Jєssє Mccαrtпєy
Admin
Jєssє Mccαrtпєy

انثى عدد الرسائل : 449
المزاج : in jesse's heart
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2009

Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album   Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 19, 2009 3:35 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] has made a career out of jumpy, raucous pop-punk anthems like "Sk8er Boi" and "Girlfriend." But on her upcoming fourth album, slated for November release, she will be taking a completely different approach to her music.
"A lot of the songs are mainly the acoustic and my vocal," Lavigne told [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]. "It's a lot different from anything I've done before. It's not a pop-rock record. This is more about emotion and feeling."
Though the album still doesn't have a title, it does have a producer: [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] frontman Deryck Whibley, who also happens to be [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]. Whibley handles production on eight of the record's planned 12 tracks, with the remainder of the album helmed by frequent collaborator Butch Walker (the former Marvelous 3 frontman who has co-written Lavigne hits like "My Happy Ending" and "When You're Gone").
"I'm kind of just keeping it in the family with all of my close friends," she said. "I didn't work with a ton of people this time."
At least one of the songs from the album is already making the rounds, albeit in truncated form: "Black Star" scores the just-released ad for Lavigne's fragrance of the same name. She's also celebrating the one-year anniversary of the launch of [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].
To match the quieter, stripped-down tone of the album, Lavigne plans on going on a theater tour in support of it. "I feel it will really suit this record," she said[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

i hope every body likeit
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://popstar.hooxs.com
HANNAH MONTANA
عـــضـــو جـــديـــد
عـــضـــو جـــديـــد
HANNAH MONTANA

عدد الرسائل : 37
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album   Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album Emptyالأحد أغسطس 23, 2009 5:52 pm

مشكــــــــــــورهـ
على الخبرر
Jєssє Mccαrtпєy
Admin
Jєssє Mccαrtпєy

انثى عدد الرسائل : 449
المزاج : in jesse's heart
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album   Avril Lavigne To Go Acoustic For New Album Emptyالأحد أغسطس 23, 2009 5:54 pm

العفووووووووو حبيبتي

منووووووووووووره
https://popstar.hooxs.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Avril سافرت امس للمكسيك .. شوفو كلامهآ للفـــانز
» Album 2010 - Britney Spears

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى